Student Visa in Canada
Canada is home to some of the best universities worldwide. In fact, 26 Canadian institutions are counted among the best in the world, according to Times Higher Education’s World University Rankings 2016-2017.
Canadian Universities see more than 130,000 international students yearly across the country. The top priority for any international student is to secure a study permit or a study visa in order to commence studies in Canada.We are here to help you through the process of preparing and submitting your application for a study permit or visa. We are also here to help you make sure that you maintain your status while in Canada.
How can I study in Canada?
To study in a Canadian institution, you may have to apply for a study permit and/or visa. A study permit is required, if the program is longer than 6 months. Working on campus and off campus is also possible for students who are engaged in full time studies in Canada.
If you wish to study at an academic institution in the province of Quebec, you will have to apply for and receive an acceptance certificate (CAQ- certificate d’acceptation du Quebec)
Generally, applicants have to collect the following supporting documents to their application:
- A letter of acceptance from the institution.
- Proof of identity.
- Proof of financial support.
What we do to make things easier.
- Arrange a consultation to discuss your plans.
- Gain an understanding of what your goals are.
- Determine your options and explain the process to you.
If you decide to retain our services to assist you
- We will prepare the application package for you.
- Ensure each application is submitted properly and on time.
- Monitor your application until a decision is made.
- Appeal the decision, if your application has been refused.
Arrange a consultation by submitting your details to the field to the right.
“See what people are saying about Achtari Law”
“Negar is a professional lawyer, very knowledgeable in the area of immigration law. Her expertise and commitment to clients files go above and beyond. I’d highly recommend.”