Canadian citizenship may be granted to an individual who meets all the requirements stated in the Citizenship Act. Those requirements pertain to age, status, residence in Canada, filing taxes, language proficiency, knowledge of Canada and prohibitions.
Our team of experts can help you understand the requirements for Canadian citizenship and help you determine whether you are eligible to apply. We will support you during the process by assisting with the preparation of application forms, submissions, preparation of residency questionnaires and accompanying you to your interview.
Whats our process?
- Arrange a consultation to discuss your eligibility for Canadian citizenship and the process involved.
- During the consultation we will identify any weaknesses and issues in your case.
- We will explain the application process and timelines
If you decide to retain our services:
- We will prepare your citizenship application package.
- We will submit your citizenship application properly and on time.
- We will monitor your citizenship application.
- We will accompany you to your interview if one is scheduled for you.
- We can also help you file a judicial review if your case has been refused.
- Share our knowledge and expertise with you, to make your transition as smooth as possible.
If you would like us to help you on your application to immigrate to Canada you can call us now on Tel. +1 (613) 564-0004 or make an appointment by filling out the form to the right.
“See what people are saying about Achtari Law”
“Negar is a professional lawyer, very knowledgeable in the area of immigration law. Her expertise and commitment to clients files go above and beyond. I’d highly recommend.”