Self Employed Persons
People with relevant experience in cultural activities or athletics, or experience in farm management, who intend to become self-employed in Canada, may consider this program.
If you have taken part in cultural activities or athletics at a world-class level, been self-employed in cultural activities or athletics, or have experience in managing a farm, you may be able to apply for permanent residence under this program.
Let us take care of you.
- Arrange a consultation to discuss your visa application.
- Gain an understanding of what your goals are.
- Explain the process for your application.
- Ensure each application is submitted correctly and on time.
- Appeal a case if your application has been refused.
If you would like us to help you on your application to immigrate to Canada you can call us now on Tel. +1 (613) 564-0004 or make an appointment by filling out the form to the right.
Arrange A Consultation (Self Employeed)
“See what people are saying about Achtari Law”
“Negar is a professional lawyer, very knowledgeable in the area of immigration law. Her expertise and commitment to clients files go above and beyond. I’d highly recommend.”
Alain Desire, Canadian Immigration Client