Family Sponsorship into Canada?
Reuniting families together is one of the objectives of our immigration laws. There is nothing more difficult than being separated from your family for a long period of time. We understand just how hard living in another country away from your loved ones can be. A solid understanding of the Canadian immigration system and the ability to navigate the system is crucial to a successful and smooth process.
If you (the sponsor) live in the province of Quebec, you will have to apply for and receive a certificate of selection from the province of Quebec.
Our team of experienced professionals is here to help you with your immigration plans and goals and to reunite your family.
Who can sponsor a family member?
Canadian Citizens and permanent residents can sponsor the following family members;
Spouses, Common-law and conjugal partners;
Parents and grand-parents
Children and grandchildren
Other relatives can also be sponsored under exceptional circumstances.
Let us help.
- Arrange a consultation to discuss your case.
- During the consultation we will ask questions to gain an understanding of your situation and goals.
- We will identify any weaknesses or potential problems
- We will explain the process for your visa application.
If you decide to retain our services, we will:
- Prepare your application
- Ensure that your application is submitted properly and on time.
- Appeal your case if your application has been refused.
- Assist you every step of the way to make the process as smooth as possible.
If you would like us to help on your application for family sponsorship, you can call us now on Tel. +1 (613) 564-0004 or make an appointment by filling out the form to the right.
Arrange A Consultation (Sponsorship)
“See what people are saying about Achtari Law”
“Negar is a professional lawyer, very knowledgeable in the area of immigration law. Her expertise and commitment to clients files go above and beyond. I’d highly recommend.”
Alain Desire, Canadian Immigration Client